Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Little About Me From A to Z


A=Age: 55
B=Bed Size: King
C=Chore I Hate: I actually like doing chores. While I’m doing them I’m thinking about what I’m going to write next time I sit down at the computer. This way there’s no time wasted staring at the screen wondering what I’m going to write.
D=Domestic Animal Names: N/A
E=Essential Start To My Day: Coffee. A lot of it.
F=Favorite Color: Red
G=Gold or Silver: Gold
H=Height: 6 ft 4in.
I=Instruments I Play: None
J=Job Title: Writer (I guess…some days I’m just not sure)
K=Kisses or Hugs: Kisses
L=Living Arraignments: Three family house. My wife and I live on the first floor & basement and we rent out the other two apartments.
M=Mood: Surly on the best of days.
N=Nicknames: Ferg, Fergie, Big D, D Nice, Tummy Boy, Ol’ Hot Chocolate
O=Overnight Hospital Stays: Lemme see…as a kid I had my tonsils and adenoids removed and as an adult I had two pulmonary embolisms that caused me to stay in the hospital for about a week each time.
P=Pet Peeves: Any unnecessary noise and people who are proud of their ignorance.
Q=Quote From A Movie: “So let it be written, so let it be done” from ‘The Ten Commandments’
R=Right or Left Handed: Right
S=Siblings: Two sisters, Valarie and Jan
T=Time I Wake Up: Usually between 8 and 9AM.
U=Underwear: Yes
V=Vegetable I dislike: Okra
W=Ways I Run Late: Generally I’m not late because I hate to feel rushed or be rushed so I allow myself plenty of time to get where I’m going.
X=X-Rays I’ve Had: My chest has been X-rayed more times than I can count.
Y=Yummy Food I Make: I’ve been told that my cheeseburgers are pretty damn yummy.
Z=Zoo Favorites: Tie between the elephants and panda bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEGENDS OF NEW PULP FICTION

AIRSHIP 27 PRODUCTIONS Proudly Presents LEGENDS OF NEW PULP FICTION Earlier in the year we learned that New Pulp writer/edi...